Knights of the South Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArmA 2: Not short for Armed Assault 2.

+10
Marshall
Broadside
Imperator
Scyneir
HTAPAWASO
Laszlo
bobstar_24
Scorch
ACC1
Aleczacool
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ArmA 2: Not short for Armed Assault 2. - Page 2 Empty Re: ArmA 2: Not short for Armed Assault 2.

Post  Scorch Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:47 am

ACC1 wrote:Put him on the "im a wank and wont just buy it from my brother for $5 who no longer plays it and will more likely give it to me for 5 bucks rather then leave it collecting dust."
Wrong, he is pretty unlikely to sell it to me at all. He still plays it from time to time.
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

ArmA 2: Not short for Armed Assault 2. - Page 2 Empty Re: ArmA 2: Not short for Armed Assault 2.

Post  bobstar_24 Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 am

Scorch wrote:
ACC1 wrote:Put him on the "im a wank and wont just buy it from my brother for $5 who no longer plays it and will more likely give it to me for 5 bucks rather then leave it collecting dust."
Wrong, he is pretty unlikely to sell it to me at all. He still plays it from time to time.
why can't you both just share...?
bobstar_24
bobstar_24
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Laszlo Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:42 am

bobstar_24 wrote:
Scorch wrote:
why can't you both just share...?

Yeah wtf? your brother owns ARMA2 and only plays it occasionally? What's the problem?
Laszlo
Laszlo
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 am

He's a mean bastard. Thats the problem. Razz
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  ACC1 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Scorch is his brothers bitch. lol

Bob has his now.. tho he raged from ts when we started asking him about it..

So yea.. 3 of us now.
ACC1
ACC1
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  bobstar_24 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:33 pm

I didn't rage, my mum made me get off the computer...
We are at the supermarket and am on my mobile Very Happy
bobstar_24
bobstar_24
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleczacool Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Laughing
Aleczacool
Aleczacool
Castellan

https://knightsofthesouth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:01 pm

ACC1 wrote:Scorch is his brothers bitch. lol
You can see it that way if you wish, but I certainly wouldn't. Laughing
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleczacool Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 am

OK, how about we all get on Warfare or a Co-op server soon?

Monday night, anyone?
Aleczacool
Aleczacool
Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post  bobstar_24 Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 am

How abot this Saturday night after training?
bobstar_24
bobstar_24
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleczacool Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 am

bobstar_24 wrote:How abot this Saturday night after training?

Fine with me!
Aleczacool
Aleczacool
Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post  ACC1 Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 am

we shall take bob to the arma battlefield and show him what it has to offer! hopefully he dont fuck up. lol
ACC1
ACC1
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  ACC1 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:16 pm

We are looking to play some ARMA 2 this Sat night. Be in mumble if you have it and wanna join in. 7:30pm ish AEST
ACC1
ACC1
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperator Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Sounds good.. if only I didn't have plans hah. I'll see how I go, maybe things will change and I can come along.
Imperator
Imperator
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:44 pm

UPDATED THE OP. We are really looking forward to getting some good games going in this. If you own the game post and let us know (we would be happy to play with anyone even those outside of KoS).

Basically we want to play it whenever, but we are looking to setting up a good game this weekend (sunday or saturday depending on who is available).
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperator Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 am

Would really appreciate it if we could do it sunday hah Very Happy
Imperator
Imperator
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ACC1 Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 am

Imperator wrote:Would really appreciate it if we could do it sunday hah Very Happy

We are gonna try do warband training on sunday so maybe if we get time and people on before or after that we can,
ACC1
ACC1
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Broadside Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm

I have the game, working on an issue atm where my language is in german/polish or something like that. Changing language through game doesnt work and Im looking around for a language patch. Still playable thoe.
Broadside
Broadside
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:58 pm

I promised I would post these up sometime, so here they are. *WARNING STORY AND PIC DUMP AHEAD*

These are from a game of domination that Aleczacool, Bobstar, Imperator, Marshall and myself all played a couple nights ago. We were assaulting a shoreline target heading into night, so we planned it out as such:

I was (as the dedicated pilot) to transport the main team consisting of Alec, Imperator and Marshall about 1 click north of the target, dropping a MHQ as well so that the team could set up a foward FOB whilst I transported Bobstar to the shorline near some boats to the east of the target. The plan was to set Bobstar up at an Island with a Lighthouse on it, so he could provide sniper support whilst the team moved from the north in a main assault, whilst I was to ferry any needed equipment.

Unfortunately everything almost never goes to plan and me and Bobstar were targeted by anti air while we made our way to the boats. I was able to slow the chopper enough before ejecting to save it from being destroyed completely (I intended to repair it as I was an engineer), but unfortunately was unable to fix it as it respawned back at the base during the repair for some unknown reason. So the plan was altered. I was to go with Bobstar on one of the boats to the south island, for the extra sniping capability (had a designated marksman's rifle) as well as my capability to provide SMAW AT support from the rocks of the island. And so we made our way on the boat to the island as the main team prepared for the assault while night slowly fell:

Spoiler:

Nearing our target and the start of the op (fucking slow boat! argh...):
Spoiler:

Once in position at the island with Bob at the top of the lighthouse, an artillery strike was called in. On the first explosions we were to open fire:
Spoiler:

At the end of the op, me and Bob were forced to watch as the team was killed a few times, providing as much support as we could, eventually ending up with Aleczacool destroying a tank with a satchel charge, allowing Imperator to plant explosives at the train.

Seriously guys, this game can be so much fun when you play it how you are supposed to. We had a blast for well over 3 hours before we finally had to stop as it was getting late.
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  bobstar_24 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:24 am

Woah pretty Smile
bobstar_24
bobstar_24
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleczacool Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:03 am

At the end of the op, me and Bob were forced to watch as the team was killed a few times, providing as much support as we could, eventually ending up with Aleczacool destroying a tank with a satchel charge, allowing Imperator to plant explosives at the train.

(I fixed it.)
Aleczacool
Aleczacool
Castellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Marshall Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Let's get a game on tonight! =D
Marshall
Marshall
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Marshall wrote:Let's get a game on tonight! =D
Indeed. We can play some more domination stuff. Very Happy
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Infetrix Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:57 pm

I WANNA PLAY bt can afford it cause saving up cash for school newzealand ski trip (look out blabil)
Infetrix
Infetrix
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Spoiler:
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum