Knights of the South Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Glorious Everlasting KoS/SPLHCW Oceanic Campaign Alliance Thread That didn't last so KoS will crush SPL.

+9
bobstar_24
Sushiman
Aleczacool
NN
Scyneir
Scorch
HTAPAWASO
ACC1
Hershey
13 posters

Go down

The Glorious Everlasting KoS/SPLHCW Oceanic Campaign Alliance Thread That didn't last so KoS will crush SPL. Empty The Glorious Everlasting KoS/SPLHCW Oceanic Campaign Alliance Thread That didn't last so KoS will crush SPL.

Post  Hershey Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 am

For all public discussion, banter, and open-table diplomacy.

Obviously, please keep more serious diplomatic discussions to some sort of private communications.

Long live the Alliance!
Hershey
Hershey

Back to top Go down

The Glorious Everlasting KoS/SPLHCW Oceanic Campaign Alliance Thread That didn't last so KoS will crush SPL. Empty Re: The Glorious Everlasting KoS/SPLHCW Oceanic Campaign Alliance Thread That didn't last so KoS will crush SPL.

Post  ACC1 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:45 am

Did I miss something here.. Is netbank not working today?

I haven't got my payment yet from spl.. ?

Wink
ACC1
ACC1
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

The Glorious Everlasting KoS/SPLHCW Oceanic Campaign Alliance Thread That didn't last so KoS will crush SPL. Empty Re: The Glorious Everlasting KoS/SPLHCW Oceanic Campaign Alliance Thread That didn't last so KoS will crush SPL.

Post  Hershey Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 am

Well, Scorch is the Captain.

I left it up to him to divvy the bounty.
Hershey
Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post  HTAPAWASO Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 am

Relax. Once we plunder the lands of the evil Dojo, Keen and IH blaggards there shall be plenty of wealth to go around.

HTAPAWASO
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 am

Err, what bounty?!

*looks at large sack of money at feet*

Oooh, that bounty...

*runs with sack*
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scyneir Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:21 am

=O

He's gettin' away!

*Gives chase*
Scyneir
Scyneir

Back to top Go down

Post  NN Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 am

Don't worry, there aren't any slopes around for him to roll down. Very Happy
NN
NN
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleczacool Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 am

Dojo and KEEN will make an offensive soon!

"Scorch is anxious to reclaim old lands such as I14"
Aleczacool
Aleczacool
Castellan

https://knightsofthesouth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sushiman Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Can I request support for our battle vs. Dojo next weekend?
Sushiman
Sushiman

Back to top Go down

Post  HTAPAWASO Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Sushiman wrote:Can I request support for our battle vs. Dojo next weekend?

I'll play for ya if ya like. what day is it?

HTAPAWASO
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  bobstar_24 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Sushiman wrote:Can I request support for our battle vs. Dojo next weekend?
I don't think you will have any trouble getting a couple of us to play for you against dojo Very Happy
bobstar_24
bobstar_24
Inner Circle Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Scyneir Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 pm

I should be around next weekend.
Scyneir
Scyneir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sushiman Fri May 14, 2010 4:33 pm

We've got a battle vs. Dojo, so we need 2-3 peeps to help us out. I know you guise have a match as well, but yeh...
Sushiman
Sushiman

Back to top Go down

Post  HTAPAWASO Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 am

May your evil empire burn to the ground.

HTAPAWASO
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleczacool Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 am

Let loose the dogs of war!
Aleczacool
Aleczacool
Castellan

https://knightsofthesouth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Marshall Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 pm

So much for Glorious and Everlasting Wink
Marshall
Marshall
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Laszlo Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Treacherous knaves! KoS will crush ye SPLH foes!
Laszlo
Laszlo
Grandmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Eggy Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 pm

We split up?
Eggy
Eggy
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Yep, Moss dissolved our alliance in the Oceanic Campaign.

I honestly don't care. It just means more people to slaughter instead of the generic Dojo players. Razz
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahwade Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

HTAPAWASO wrote:Relax. Once we plunder the lands of the evil Dojo, Keen and IH blaggards there shall be plenty of wealth to go around.

hang on, you go that backwards...we arent the evil ones, its you guys!

Yahwade

Back to top Go down

Post  Scyneir Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:53 am

I always thought KEEN were the evil ones...
Scyneir
Scyneir

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorch Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:54 am

Scyneir wrote:I always thought KEEN were the evil ones...
Those faces... *shudder*
Scorch
Scorch
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down